HireStarter's client is looking for an experienced UX Product Designer to lead two teams of 4-6 each in an Agile environment. You will have leadership over Product and direct contact/influence on cross-functional leadership. Located near 360 and 183.
- 10 years professional experience in graphic design.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator or similar.
- Experience designing for and making websites and mobile apps
- Familiarity with web design UX/UI techniques, HTML and CSS are a requirement and
JS is a big bonus.
- Knowledge/experience in areas of search marketing, particularly landing page
optimization, website/page mockups, banner ads, infographics, etc.
- Demonstrated talent for creating great visuals for a variety of projects.
- Works well under pressure, always remaining focused on results
- Great attention to detail; considerate of ergonomics and human interface design
- Ability to turn complex system and software requirements into digestible/usable
- Can lead a team with developers, designers and analysts
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional work environment
- Be able to listen, interpret, and create. Assignments will originate from multiple
people throughout the company. You will need to be able to quickly determine the
goal of the graphics as well as the desired aesthetic before creating and delivering on
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Have great time management skills. This position requires work on multiple projects
with deadlines simultaneously.