HireStarter is small boutique search firm with deep roots in Austin, that prides itself on developing long standing relationships and delivering results - for candidates and clients alike.
HireStarter's client is an exciting, well established, start-up in the Fintech space with a game app that's looking to democratize investment through education and access. The company is looking for a creative Community Manager to join their team in Austin and support the growing marketing function in building community on and offline.
This role reports directly to the CMO, who’s based in London, and will require a lot of autonomy and ownership. You will play an important part in the company’s growth and in shaping the company's brand.
● Create high quality content in-app and across social channels to inform, engage and delight the community
● Provide support to the community as the go-to person for queries about the app and investing in general
● Monitor relevant social and news channels to identify and pursue opportunities to spark conversations about the brand
● Drive customer advocacy through ambassador programs, reviews and testimonials
● Explore new ways for us to connect with our community on and offline (e.g. hosting workshops or events, etc)
● Ensure all community-building activity is aligned with overall team objectives, and measure its success
● A lively and energetic Community Manager with a passion for building vibrant communities
● Genuinely interested in financial markets, financial technology and mobile apps
● Both a self-starter as well as a collaborative team player, with a keen willingness to learn, take feedback on board and solve problems independently
● Proactive creative thinker who is always full of ideas and enthusiastic about trying new things
Experience and Skills:
● Proven experience growing online communities through social channels and driving high engagement rates for a growing members base, ideally at an early stage tech startup
● Solid practical and applied understanding of financial markets, ideally both traditional and crypto
● Experience with community moderation, providing support and solving problems
● Analytical and organised, you are proficient with analysing and interpreting data from different sources (e.g. Appsflyer, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics)
● Excellent written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail (textual and visual)