ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This company is building the first A.I., machine learning platform for the $900B US construction lending market. They help banks manage their large and complex construction loan portfolios using intelligent automation and integrated payments. Their software helps lenders, developers, and other stakeholders produce and process this documentation automatically, leading to fewer errors, faster payments, and more profitable loans.
This is a small company with exciting plans for growth, currently YC-backed, and are already working with several of the largest lenders in the industry. You’d be working directly with the founders in a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
TECH THEY USE:
Elixir, Python, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Redis, circleci, sklearn
- 4+ years experience in full-stack web development
- expertise in at least one server-side framework (Phoenix, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.)
- experience with React or similar (Angular, Elm, etc.)
- solid understanding of git
- experience with Postgres (or another RDBMS)
- can build quickly without creating a horrible mess
NICE TO HAVES:
- experience with both Elixir and React
- experience with GraphQL APIs
- experience with machine learning
- experience with Kubernetes