HireStarter's client is a technology platform for online care services which helps families, businesses, and corporate employees find high-quality care for their kids, pets, parents, and homes. Join the team to help transform their current system into a REST based ecosystem for faster, smarter, and stronger delivery!
- Design and develop extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable web-based systems solutions using Golang, Couchbase, Modern UIs and other technologies.
- Work with stakeholders in product management to understand business requirements
- Work with other disciplines to drive cross-functional efforts.
- Own and review deliverables for accuracy, quality, performance and completeness.
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of members of the team.
- Commitment to ruthlessly testing, refactoring and perfecting code
- Keep current on latest language framework changes and disseminate through team
- Spend your days building performant, world class APIs, services and front-end experiences
- Must have direct experience building REST API endpoints.
- Good architecture skills with experience in building extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable web-based systems
- Ability to read Java and .Net code and code changes or re-design in goLang
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA): either REST services or WebAPI at scale
- Proven experience with modern language (GoLang, Node, etc..)
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Technical leadership, especially in an agile and iterative process.
- Bonus: First hand experience with Kafka, Couchbase (or similar document store), ELK and CQRS
- Bonus: direct experience in Couchbase and/orMongoDB.
- Bonus: Ability to lead and manage a globally distributed development team.
- Bonus: Modern web UI experience (Angular2, React/Flux)
- Bonus: knowledge of C# or Java / .Net / SQL Server
- Bonus: experience with Docker, HashiCorp Stack (Terraform, Vault, Consul)
- Bonus: experience with cloud (EC2 or other)
- Bonus: Experience with Microservices architecture is a plus
- Kanban-based product workflow with daily SCRUM
- GIT source control and Jira ticket management
- GoLang services on Dockerized VMs utilizing the autopilot pattern (Consul/Vault/Prometheus/Traefik/ContainerPilot)
- Some .Net-core services
- Angular4 SPAs
- SQL Server/Couchbase databases connected via Kafka queues