HireStarter's client is a world leader in WiFi mesh networking software. They have recently decided to relocate their US Engineering team to Austin. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a Wifi Networking background to help scale their business in the US by integrating the mesh software on various clients’ hardware platforms.
- Review existing test plans and test automation scripts and enhance as necessary for the integration of mesh software on specific client hardware platforms.
- Set up functional, performance, and stability test environments as necessary and execute the manual and automated tests according to approved test plans, generate test reports.
- Visit client to capture test requirements, support testing and issue investigation as necessary. The position requires very close and frequent client interactions.
- Minimal travel to vendor or client locations for troubleshooting and detailed problem analysis may be required.
- A degree with BSc in a technical field or relevant experience
- Very strong IP networking knowledge (WiFi preferred)
- Minimum 5 years proven networking software test experience (WiFi preferred)
- Troubleshooting skills in multi-vendor environments
- Experience working on large service provider CPE projects.
- Scripting experience a plus (Bash, PHP, Ruby)