Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in software test automation using Selenium Web Driver, Appium,
- Experience providing support for business critical applications or products; using Agile and/or TDD/BDD methodologies
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with strong work ethic and ability to learn and utilize new technologies quickly
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Maven, TestNG, RestAssured, Jackson, Cucumber or jBehave, Java 8, Appium, Selenium, Jenkins
- Experience automating Web Service/API testing
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery/Deployment processes
- Experience with AWS such as EC2, as well as familiarity with working in Linux
- Experience in a customer support or customer success role
- Software Development experience
Responsibilities & day-to-day activities:
- Serve as technical lead for a pod of Automation SDETs, providing continuous technical training while also serving as a technical escalation point.
- Report technical status on all customer projects lead by the pod.
- Team up with Medici Project Managers on multiple projects, leveraging a team of SDETs to build, deploy, and maintain web, mobile web and and mobile app test automation projects.
- Manage CI infrastructure to execute and debug tests.
- Automate test cases
- Design, develop and extend our internal automation tools & libraries.
- Perform root cause analysis for issues uncovered by test results.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests.
- Provide technical feedback to product management and development.