We Are On A Mission
We believe in the transformative power of real food, the way it makes us feel and how it impacts the world we live in. We empower busy people to eat clean without compromise because you shouldn’t have to choose between health, convenience, and amazing tasting food. We make a healthy lifestyle easy. Our chefs and dietitians reimagine comfort food and then create those favorite dishes with a healthy twist.
We are just as passionate about our people as we are about food! Being a part of our team means that you are a critical part of us realizing our goals and will play an integral role in helping to shape our business. We believe in the transformative power of people, the value of diversity and the importance of inclusion.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Designer to help maintain and evolve our consumer facing iOS app–which our customers love using week to week. Our consumer-facing digital products generate a significant portion of the revenue for the business and continue to drive the company’s growth.
To succeed in this role, you must be self-motivated and enthusiastic about working with and helping to evolve our digital design language. Research and interaction design is as important to you as making designs pixel perfect. If you enjoy collaborating with talented designers and engineers, in a fun environment, and offering fresh perspectives on how to solve an interesting problem, we’d like to meet you!
What you will do…
- Help evolve and continue to build our digital iOS design language
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Conduct user-centered research and be data-driven to ensure you are designing for our customers
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality by conducting rapid prototyping and user validation testing.
- Partner with production artists, engineers, and PMs to oversee the user experience of our iOS app and continue to iterate
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Deep understanding of mobile user experience
- 3–5 years of iOS design experience, at a B2C company
- 3–5 years of visual design experience
- 3–5 years of interaction design experience
- Experienced in Adobe Creative, Sketch and InVision or a similar tool for rapid prototyping.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
- The ability to think at high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping responsive iOS apps
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work