applications. Our engineers work in small cross-functional teams that emphasize iteration and
learning. It's a collaborative culture, with lots of pairing and discussion. We're working with
enterprise-scale customers to solve real business problems. Along the way, you'll get to work
with modern technologies and great people in a startup culture.
If you'd like the chance to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
● Design and build our client-side web apps using Angular and related technologies
● Plan for enterprise scale and performance, improving quality and maintainability as you
● Collaborate with the Design team to transform vision into great user experience
● Collaborate with the Customer Success and Product teams to identify and deliver the
value in our products
● Share best practices and mentor others on the Engineering team in the areas where
you're an expert
● Learn and grow, picking up new technologies and patterns as the product and the
industry evolves. While experience is not required, you will be working with Angular 4,
ECMAScript 6, TypeScript 2.2, Webpack and Yarn talking to a RESTful API
● You love to code. You understand basic design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
preferably Angular, but you know that tech is dynamic so you’re not married to one
● You're comfortable with enterprise web applications using current unit and integration
test frameworks. You understand asynchronous requests, asset pipelines, browser
rendering, and page load optimization
● You make the people around you better
● You're a good communicator, positive, with a bias for action
Our Radical Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We have fun, but we work hard. So, as we grow
we’re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we’re also looking for people that share
our values. This is the code we live by:
● Think big. Do bigger. We think big ideas are meant to be pursued. So, we think critically
and have a bias for action and impact. We continually iterate to deliver smarter direction
and better software.
● Be customer-inspired. We aim to over-deliver and delight by doing what’s best, not just
what’s expected. That’s why we make it a priority to understand how our customers
operate and the challenges that they face.
● Partner. We build strong relationships by having a partnership mindset – internally and
externally. We go above and beyond to help our customers and one another succeed.
● Thrive. We set our internal bar high so that we can bring enthusiasm, speed, and
innovation. We revere personal drive, growth, and balance. We celebrate successes,
and, sometimes, we just celebrate.
Th oo tuff
Founded in Austin, Texas, we’ve been bootstrapped and profitable since our start in 2006.
Along the way we’ve added a slew of benefits + perks inspired by our team of Radicals. Here’s
● Flexibility: no dress code, office hours, or vacation policy
● Competitive benefits and compensation
● Cozy campus of five 1920’s craftsman homes in downtown
● Radicals get $3,000 a year to learn anything (seriously!)
● Team lunches, stocked kitchen + bar, coffee-snob compliant coffee machines
● Not currently looking for a recent code school grad
● 2+ years using Angular
○ Ember and React are close
● 2+ years using modern asset pipeline build tools
● Scale (How many users actually went through JS app?)
● DevOps experience is a + (Build, deploy, Chef, Docker)
● Technically: Value Ruby knowledge, Java/.Net - a coder is better than pure JS, testing
frameworks (Protractor, Jasmine)
● Skills: Node Js, JS, React Js, Angular, Rest API
● Startup to mid-size company experience