Seeking a talented Back-end Web Developer to join our B2C digital team.
- Deliver products rapidly and iteratively. Work in an experiment-driven environment with equal parts direct customer feedback and user behavioral metrics.
- Architect scalable and performant systems that drive internal business operations using data processing pipelines and machine learning.
- Thrive in a startup culture within a rapidly growing brick-and-mortar business.
- Create new technologies that delight customers and deepen their relationship with food and wellness.
Who You Are
- You value the Customer Experience, Execution, Unleashing Talent, Collaboration, Flexibility, Good Judgement, Innovation, and Reliability.
- 8+ years of full lifecycle software engineering, preferably using dynamic languages. Experienced with mobile and web products.
- Comfortable in fast, moving iterative environments. You keep products shippable. You work cross functionally. You take ownership and estimate accurately.
- Demonstrate ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability, when conditions change, to make trade-offs that optimize outcomes change.
This is your chance to be a part of a truly exciting organization with a passion for people, food and life. We are a collaborative bunch and everyone’s door is always open, mainly because no one has a door. We have an open plan office environment and you will work alongside anyone from our CEO to our Executive Research & Development Chef. We are a rapidly growing company and always aim to promote from within. Being a part of our team provides you with the opportunity for advancement and professional growth.