Looking for a unique opportunity to show off your skills at a cool and exciting company? We are looking for an experienced Android/Java Developer to be part of our team, offering an opportunity to further our deep integration with the Android eco-system. This position requires a proven ability to understand and implement business requirements for Android systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Act as subject matter expert in the different Android versions and SDK architectures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship software solutions
- Implement scalable and cost-effective software systems that meet business requirements.
- Maintain existing software systems
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure quality
- Push mobile technologies to the limits to help better our products and services
- Work with geographically dispersed team members
- Desire to solve problems and build great things.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with OOP and Java
- Experience with source control systems such as Git or Subversion
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience targeting multiple Android devices, both phones and tablets, from multiple manufacturers and across all OS versions
- Solid understanding of software development best practices and methodologies.
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Create frameworks and automation in the development process to maximize build efficiency and secure solid code
- Knowledge and applicable experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban
- Test and debug code; analyze and monitor performance of apps
- 3+ years working in the mobile industry
- 1+ years working in Advertising and Marketing Technology
- Working experience with Google Analytics, Push Notification, Memory Management, or Google DRM
- Practical experience with mobile application automation testing frameworks like Calabash, Selendroid, Appium, etc.
- Designed and developed one or more Android applications available on Google Play