Looking for a Full Stack Engineer for one of our tech clients located in downtown Austin to join their team. You must live in Austin to be considered for this role- no relo will be provided. This company has a platform that enables testers to provide feedback to the world's largest app-creating companies. Startup culture with perks of a larger corporation. Apply now if you meet the qualifications and would like to learn more about this awesome opportunity!
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams
- 5-10 years' experience building commercial software.
- Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and has strong knowledge in how the web works.
- Have an understanding or experience using the CQRS pattern, Kafka, and Mesos.
Preferred skills (must have one or more of the following):
- Modern backend technology such as Java’s Spring Boot, NodeJS, Python’s Flask or Django, etc. (we use a mix of Django, Java + NodeJS)
- Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and have a strong knowledge in the way the web works.
- Experience with relational and No-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with data streams, or real-time data pipelines (We use Kafka)
What will you do as a team member?
- Design and develop the next generation platforms.
- Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and customers to deliver impactful product initiatives.
Be part of the success in this companies next generation digital experience platform. You’ll be owning features from start to end: defining, designing and building features for a real-time data streaming architecture, utilizing CQRS, Domain Driven Design, and Event Sourcing; deploying with the latest tools including docker, terraform, mesosphere and marathon; all as part of a feature-based agile team, within a global engineering effort, using modern development methodologies.