Downtown Austin aviation company is looking for a talented web developer to join our team. This position is for a unique and technically well-rounded individual with experience building high profile web apps.
You love Python for the simplicity and flexibility of the language, especially within the context of web development. You're comfortable working on back-end APIs in Python as well as serving up traditional, templated pages.
Shipping software is something you take pride in and you welcome the opportunity to make immediate contributions to software with a passionate user-base.
A pilot-coder, or individual looking to pursue his or her private pilot license, is a plus. This is a senior position requiring 5+ years of web development experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Python (Tornado, Django are preferred)
- HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Git, Gulp, Docker and AWS a plus.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Flight training reimbursement.