Opportunity in North Austin to work in a small, laid back environment with a tight-knit development team focused on implementing new product features, upgrading current technologies, and adjusting the current system as it scales to customer needs to remain a leader in the market.
(Visa sponsorship is unavailable for this role.)
- Working on site (with some work from home flexibility) and responsible for spinning up new metrics-driven products for internal and external facing customers.
- Designing, developing, and documenting new and existing systems.
- Working with other developers and internal customers to define requirements, perform technical analysis, generate implementation and integration plans for new projects, and execute them with cutting edge tools (VS 2015, ReSharper, SQL Tools, etc).
- Bringing new insights to the team and find ways to implement them that improve the overall efficiency and technical offering of our product and our development process.
- BS or Masters in computer science OR related engineering field or equivalent work experience along with 3+ years experience writing production code
- A history of shipping web-scale applications
- Desire to collaborate with other engineers who share an interest in putting scalable, efficient, well-thought- out changes into production
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Appreciation of the value of user experience at all points of interaction with the software
- Experience working in groups of varying sizes as well as accomplishing individual work
- .NET background preferred, particularly in large web-based and service-oriented applications